Master of Commerce
M.Com or Masters of Commerce is a two-year post-graduate level course great for competitors who wish to make a lifelong in banking monetary administrations and protection (BFSI) as well as bookkeeping and business areas.
The two-year course digs further into the working of the economy, capital, income, exchange, charges, and so on educated in B.Com.
Why Study M.Com Course ?
- With a M.Com, you can go after positions in all ventures in Corporate Finance or you can apply to Banks, Investment Banks, Equity Research and Advisory organizations, Mutual Funds, Stock broking firms and so forth.
- It will assist with doing an expert course in Finance to further develop your possibilities, for example, CFA, ICWA and so on.
- You can also explore jobs in financial journalism with leading newspapers, television channels and business magazines.
Who Should Pursue M.Com Course?
The qualification for M.Com in India varies as per college. For M.Com confirmation, the wannabe needing to seek after ought to have a normal of half or above in the four year college education of Commerce from any perceived college.
The up-and-comer probably got at least half total in BCom or BCom (Honors), or identical from a perceived college.
The M.Com qualification incorporates that an up-and-comer ought to have finished the undergrad program in Commerce.
There are universities that may conduct entrance exams. M.Com does not have an age limit.
What are the Subjects in M.Com?
- Organizational Behavior and Management Process
- Management and Financial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Computer Applications in Commerce
- Business Environment & Policy
- Management of Nonprofit Organizations
- Corporate Governance
- Research Methods & Statistical Techniques