Master of Computer Application
MCA Full Form is Master of Computer Application. MCA is a postgraduate course that prepares the understudies in the different parts of PC programs, application programming, PC design, working frameworks and some more. MCA Course term is 2 years.
The base MCA course qualification rules is a Bachelor's certificate in PC application-BCA, or in any connected field with math as a mandatory subject in Class 12.
Why Study M.C.A Course ?
- The MCA work area is blasting with 2,05,000 new position open doors consistently, and it has a consistent development of 7.7% consistently.
- MCA course up-and-comers have limitless open positions in various businesses/areas as well as occupation jobs.
- Promising MCA up-and-comers can likewise hope to get recruited by the world-best MNCs and IT organizations like Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and so forth, where they can expect a base compensation of INR 13 LPA which will develop quickly after some time
Who Should Pursue M.C.A Course?
- People searching for a profession as software engineers should sign up for the MCA program. Most of MCA degree holders work in programming and application preparing projects.
- Understudies able to team up in the IT area should sign up for the MCA program.
- Utilized grown-ups who need to work on their vocation and advancement open doors can attempt MCA programs on the web.
- MCA courses are additionally sought after by hopefuls who seek to work as UI Developers.
- Understudies who have passed their BCA degree can sign up for the MCA program to propel their vocations.
What are the Subjects in M.C.A?
- Computer Organisation & Architecture
- Data Communication & Computer Networks
- Business Systems and Application
- Object-Oriented Programming in C++
- Computer Programming with C
- Information Systems Analysis & Design
- Discrete Mathematical Structure
- Database Management System
- Business English and Communication
- Data Structures with C
- Object-Oriented Programming lab (C++)
- Micro Programming & Architecture Lab
- Data structure lab
- Business presentation and language lab
- Database lab