Master of Arts
Expert of Arts is a postgraduate program in expressions. Mama can be sought after by understudies after finish of their four year college education.
It is a two years length course and can be sought after by competitors who have a graduation degree.
Why Study M.A Course ?
- Colleges and schools by and large honor Masters of Arts in fields like Languages, History, Geography, Philosophy, Fine Arts, yet additionally Social Sciences, where they cross-over with Masters of Science.
- Most M.A. classes plan to foster understudies' capacities to think fundamentally, examine thoughts and suggestions, and express their own decisions plainly.
- M.A. degrees generally have a serious level of class collaboration. To get a Master of Arts degree, you want to compose a postulation in light of free exploration during the last year.
Who Should Pursue M.A Course?
MA is a particular course where in wanna be are presented top to bottom information on the discipline they have chosen. The qualification boundaries for a MA program Includes:
Four year college education (ideally expressions) holders of a base 3 or 4-year length with its same (10+2+3 or 10+2+4). The degree ought to be from a college that is perceived by the UGC (University Grants Commission) of India.
A minimum of 55% aggregate at graduation level.
Candidates pursuing a three-year degree programme must clear all papers topics from 1st to 4th semester, while applicants pursuing a four-year degree programme must have attained passing marks in all the topics from the first to the sixth semester.
What are the Subjects in M.A ?
- Master of Arts Mathematics
- Master of Arts Urdu
- Master of Arts Sociology
- Master of Arts Journalism
- Master of Arts Social Work
- Master of Arts Sanskrit
- Master of Arts History
- Master of Arts Rural Development
- Master of Arts Hindi
- Master of Arts Geography
- Master of Arts Public Administration
- Master of Arts Economics
- Master of Arts Political Science
- Master of Arts English
- Master of Arts Philosophy